THE PLATINUM HOTEL CLEANCARE PLEDGE
The Platinum Hotel CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Platinum Hotel CleanCare Pledge.
The Platinum Hotel CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT THROUGHOUT THE PLATINUM HOTEL
- Public spaces undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods. As our occupancy increases and we welcome additional guests, we will further increase the frequency of this cleaning.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel for your use and convenience.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find associates wearing personal protective equipment. Associates in positions that wear gloves will change them and sanitize their hands between interactions with guests. Additionally, all Platinum Hotel associates have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- The Platinum Hotel appreciates all guests abiding by Nevada State's mandatory face-covering policy while in common areas of hotel, to help protect the health of your fellow guests and our associates.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor at check-in and elevators to easily socially distance if a brief wait is necessary.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- Clear protective screens have been placed throughout the hotel where regular interaction with hotel associates occurs, such as the front desk area.
What to Expect During Your Stay
- As valet parking requires contact beyond what is currently recommended, valet will not be available at this time. Please proceed to our parking located at the front of the hotel, labeled for hotel guest check-in.
- If you need help with your bags, please pull up to the entrance before parking, where someone will be available to assist with your luggage.
- Credit card devices have been conveniently placed at the front desk for self-use. Our associates will sanitize all devices and touchpoint areas between uses.
- Bell service is available upon request.
- Information requested for area attractions or resort information will be provided to you via email or through single-use brochures.
- We are asking our guests to limit elevator capacity to 3 unrelated guests in each elevator cab. You will find “stand here” indicators on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are located inside each elevator cab and on each guest floor for your convenience.
- Elevators are sanitized frequently. The frequency of this cleaning will increase during higher occupancy periods at the hotel.
- Guestrooms are cleaned prior to arrival with enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing methods that go beyond leading hospitality industry standards and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All guestrooms will be inspected by a supervisor once they have been cleaned and sanitized. Following the inspection, a seal will be placed on your guestroom door by the supervisor, and it will only be broken by you when you first enter the guestroom.
- Certain amenities have been removed from your guestroom, but can be delivered upon request, including: the coffee machine, extra pillows, extra blankets, pens, note pads, slippers, robes, a bible, ice buckets, pots and pans, and cooking utensils.
- To minimize contact, we are no longer providing daily housekeeping in guestrooms. Exceptions will be made if you require ADA accommodation, however guests may not be present while an associate is providing service to the guestroom.
- Fitness equipment has been properly spaced or taken out of use to adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We ask that no more than 6 guests use the fitness facility at one time (subject to availability there will be a 30-minute time limit). .
- Fitness equipment will be sanitized frequently. After being cleaned and sanitized, a sticker will be placed on the equipment noting that it has been sanitized.
- Your folio will be emailed to you upon check-out. A printed copy will be available upon request.
- A keycard drop box will be available near the front desk for you to deposit your keycards upon check-out.
- The following outlets are currently closed:
- In-Room Dining
- Kil@wat Restaurant
- Stir Lounge
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Platinum Hotel has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting The Platinum Hotel, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the hotel to help minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.
The CleanCare Pledge is subject to change at any time in our discretion in order to reflect new guidance from health experts, industry best practices, and other developments impacting these protocols. Please contact The Platinum Hotel Las Vegas in order to confirm the most up-to-date information regarding the CleanCare Pledge.